Internal Transfers from the College of Arts and Sciences, 2017
(1) Attend the Johnston Transfer Workshop series in the fall semester
Contact M. G. Maloney, Assistant Director of Johnston, to get on the email list: email@example.com
While attendance at these workshops does not guarantee admission in the Johnston program, they are highly recommended. The workshops offer you an opportunity to learn more about Johnston and to be thoughtful about whether Johnston is the right fit for you. If it is, great! If it isn't, feel free to reach out and discuss other options. Our goal is to help you on your educational journey.
(2) Review the Johnston Web pages for an overview of Johnston academics and living-learning
(3) Identify a Johnston-friendly advisor ASAP
(4) Turn in your Sophomore Contract to Kerry Robles in the Johnston Office, Bekins Hall Room #112, by October 11, 2017
Please note: your contract's cover page must be signed by you and your advisor
(5) Work with Kerry Robles to schedule a Sophomore Contract committee meeting
(6) Attend Johnston Community Meetings, every Tuesday @ 4pm in Holt Lobby
(7) Enroll in a Johnston seminar in the spring if you are not already enrolled in one this fall
*Please note, students must have less than 48 units completed by the spring of 2017, in order to transfer into Johnston.