New Student Checklist - Start Here!
This checklist is intended for all new spring students and should be completed as soon as possible.
- Financial Responsibility Form – Due December 13, 2018
All students are required to submit the Financial Responsibility Form to Student Financial Services. To help expedite receipt of this form please note you can email it directly to email@example.com, however we recommend that you encrypt the file to protect any sensitive information.
- Student Account Balance – Due December 13, 2018
Tuition is charged prior to enrolling in courses at Redlands because the tuition rate is based off of full time status for all new students. All official billing information will be housed online through Self-Service Finance. Students will be sent information on how to log in to Self-Service Finance. On Self-Service Finance, students can view their balance, account activity, make online payments and set-up payment plans.
- Housing Intention Form and Meal Plan Selection – Due December 14, 2018
All students are required to live on campus unless they are granted off campus approval. If you are over the age of 23, please note on campus housing placement is based on availability. Housing assignments are processed on a rolling basis throughout December with notifications sent to your University email account at the end of the month. Please email Residence Life and Housing regarding any housing and meal plan questions.
- Review the "All About Housing" information and enter your top five community preferences on the New or Transfer Student Housing Intention Form under Applications and Forms on the MyRedlands Housing Portal depending on your student status. The information you provide about your living preferences here will assist in room and roommate assignments. Watch the MyRedlands Housing Portal Tour for assistance.
- Want to live off campus? The last five questions of this form make up the Off Campus Petition for new students. No further action is needed to petition to live off campus.
- Review the meal plan information and Bon Appétit Meal Plan Brochure and make your selection under Meal Plans on the MyRedlands Housing Portal.
- New Student Orientation Registration – Due December 16, 2018
New Student Orientation (NSO), required for all new students, begins on Saturday, January 12 and continues through Sunday, January 13. Sessions on Saturday, January 12 are mandatory. All new students must attend in order to be advised and register for classes. More information to follow. Register for New Student Orientation here
- Math Placement Questionnaire - Due December 17, 2018
All new students must fill out the "Math Placement" questionnaire. If you are prompted to take the placement test, please complete the test no later than January 3rd.
- Medical Forms – Due January 7, 2019
All new students are required to submit the following documentation to our Student Health Center. To help expedite the receipt of this form please note that you can email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 909-335-5117
- Health Insurance Verification Form
- Medical History Questionnaire
- Immunization Verification Form
Important Phone Numbers:
909-748-8359 Academic Advising
909-748-8069 Academic Support Services
909-748-8074 Admissions Office
909-748-8021 Health Center
909-748-8030 Career and Professional Development
909-748-8019 Registrar's Office
909-748-8053 Student Affairs and Residence Life and Housing
909-748-8047 Student Financial Services