Commencement Checklist for Seniors
Congratulations, Class of 2019! The items below have expired for the 2018-2019 Academic Year. Rising Seniors (Class of 2020), please prepare to have the following items completed during the 2019-2020 Academic Year if not already done so.
Seniors, please ensure that the following items are completed before Commencement
- All requirements (everything!) should show as met, in progress or registered for Spring 2019, totaling no less than 128 credits.
- Graduation Application, in Self Service, must be completed by December 1st, 2018. (Helpful Instructions)
- Review your declared major(s), minor(s), and anticipated graduation date for accuracy. For commencement, you will be walking with your first listed major.
- Deadline for departmental honors for Spring 2019 graduates is March 1st, 2019.
- Baccalaureate is April 26, 2019 from 10:30 - 11:30 am in the Memorial Chapel.
- College of Arts and Sciences Commencement Ceremony, April 26, 2019.
- Johnston Center for Integrative Studies Ceremony, Saturday, April 27th, 2019.
For degree sign off (to receive diploma), a minimum of 128 credits are required in addition to the completion of all majors, minors, Liberal Arts Foundation, Writing Across the Curriculum and Community Service Learning requirements. Remember, only 4 PE activity credits will apply towards the 128 requirement.
- Graduation Fair, February 13-14, 2019
- Commencement Rehearsal, April 17, 2019
- Honors Convocation, April 25, 2019