Commencement Checklist for Seniors
Seniors, please ensure that the following items are completed before Commencement.
- All requirements (everything!) should show as met, in progress or registered for Spring 2019, totaling no less than 128 credits.
- Graduation Application, in Self Service, must be completed by December 1st, 2018. (Helpful Instructions)
- Review your declared major(s), minor(s), and anticipated graduation date for accuracy. For commencement, you will be walking with your first listed major.
- Deadline for departmental honors for Spring 2019 graduates is March 1st, 2019.
- Baccalaureate is April 26, 2019 from 10:30 - 11:30 am in the Memorial Chapel.
- College of Arts and Sciences Commencement Ceremony, April 26, 2019.
- Johnston Center for Integrative Studies Ceremony, Saturday, April 27th, 2019.
For degree sign off (to receive diploma), a minimum of 128 credits are required in addition to the completion of all majors, minors, Liberal Arts Foundation, Writing Across the Curriculum and Community Service Learning requirements. Remember, only 4 PE activity credits will apply towards the 128 requirement.
More information to come:
- Graduation Fair, dates TBD
- Commencement Rehearsal, date TBD
- Honors Convocation, date TBD
- Commencement ExpressPass email, TBD